miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2018

My name is Valentina Lewis Rivera and I have 17 years old, I was borned the 7th of December of the year 2000 here in Barranquilla, Colombia. I have lived here all my life, I have my mother that is named Claudia Rivera Fuentes and is 43 years old, my dad Franklin Lewis Delgado that has 46 years old and my sister that is named Natalie Lewis Rivera that has 12 years old I live with them and I have 2 dogs one named Lucky and the other named Tom. I like a lot of things like painting, music, food, sports, and all those things.I dislike the pink color, hypocrite people, false people, when someone do false expectations from what they look and that people mistreat the world. I study at Lyndon B. Johnson School since I was 3 years old and now I am in 12 grade. I am thinking of studiying mecatronic engineering and I would like ti study it on Bogotá here in Colombia, and then make an specialization in robotics. I like in my Free time to see movies, go to the park, go to the Pool, hangout with my boyfriend and my friends. My favorite color is black and I love misterious and horror movies and books and love to learn new things everytime.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario